Anne Hathaway prefers marriage to winning an Oscar
Hathaway is the hot favourite to pick up the Oscar in Best Supporting Actress category.
London: Nominated for an Oscar next week, actress Anne Hathaway says nothing will ever top the feeling of getting married, not even winning the coveted Hollywood honour.
The 30-year-old actress, who is up for the best supporting actress award for her role in 'Les Miserables', said her big day with Adam Shulman last year was the best, reported Daily Star.
"I don't think ahead to the Oscars whatever happens, happens. It won't be the worst thing to ever happen to me if I don't win. And with my husband by my side, winning wouldn't be the best thing that's happened to me either.
"I've been lucky to win a lot of awards since we got married though. He's definitely a lucky charm, in more ways than awards," she said.
Hathaway is the hot favourite to pick up the Oscar in her category next Sunday for her role as Fantine, which has already earned her a BAFTA.
"Getting to do the work we do is the most sublime experience I don't know how I got so lucky. Winning awards for doing it is spectacular, I love it. But that's not what it's about."
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: Sreejesh Simmers Down Before Indo-Pak Clash
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits