Anne Hathaway prefers marriage to winning an Oscar
Hathaway is the hot favourite to pick up the Oscar in Best Supporting Actress category.
London: Nominated for an Oscar next week, actress Anne Hathaway says nothing will ever top the feeling of getting married, not even winning the coveted Hollywood honour.
The 30-year-old actress, who is up for the best supporting actress award for her role in 'Les Miserables', said her big day with Adam Shulman last year was the best, reported Daily Star.
"I don't think ahead to the Oscars whatever happens, happens. It won't be the worst thing to ever happen to me if I don't win. And with my husband by my side, winning wouldn't be the best thing that's happened to me either.
"I've been lucky to win a lot of awards since we got married though. He's definitely a lucky charm, in more ways than awards," she said.
Hathaway is the hot favourite to pick up the Oscar in her category next Sunday for her role as Fantine, which has already earned her a BAFTA.
"Getting to do the work we do is the most sublime experience I don't know how I got so lucky. Winning awards for doing it is spectacular, I love it. But that's not what it's about."
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology