DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Anonymous hackers take down Samajwadi Party website
The attack was in response to Samajwadi Party MP Ram Gopal Yadav demanding a ban on social networking websites.
New Delhi: Anonymous India hackers targeted the official website Samajwadi Party in response to the party's Member of Parliament Ram Gopal Yadav demanding a ban on social networking websites.
Yadav was participating in a debate in the Rajya Sabha on rumours triggering panic over ethnic violence in Assam that is leading to a mass exodus of people from the North East from Bangalore.
"TANGO DOWN: http://www.samajwadiparty.in ..." @opindia_revenge tweeted. Access to the www.samajwadiparty.in website intermittent at the time of posting this report.
The hackers collective is known to target websites in retaliation. In the past Anonymous India has attacked Congress, Supreme Court, MTNL websites and also claimed to have hacked into Reliance Communications' servers.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar