DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Another arrest in Monica Kirnapure murder case
Monica, an engineering student, was killed in broad daylight in Nagpur on March 11.
Yavatmal: The police have arrested another accused in Monica Kirnapure murder case, from Yavatmal town.
Umesh alias Bhurya Marathe (26) was arrested on Sunday from his house in Rohidas Nagar, police said.
Kirnapure, an engineering student, was killed in broad daylight in Nandanvan area of Nagpur on March 11, sending shock waves across the city. The issue was raised during the ongoing session of Maharashtra legislature too.
Nagpur police have already arrested three men in the case. According to Yavatmal Crime Branch chief, Chandansingh Bayas, the main accused had hired Umesh and others to kill another girl, with whom he was in love.
But the killers mistook Monica for that girl, police had said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish