DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Another youth dies for Telangana
WARANGAL: Perumandla Ashok (2), a native of Veerannapet in Cheryal mandal, ended his life by consuming pesticide in his house on S..
WARANGAL: Perumandla Ashok (2), a native of Veerannapet in Cheryal mandal, ended his life by consuming pesticide in his house on Saturday dejected over delay in formation of Telangana.
Finding Ashok in an unconscious state, his family members shifted him to Cheryal hospital and then to Jangaon hospital where he died undergoing treatment.
In the suicide note, Ashok said that people in Telangana cannot get jobs unless the new state is formed.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi