Another youth dies for Telangana
WARANGAL: Perumandla Ashok (2), a native of Veerannapet in Cheryal mandal, ended his life by consuming pesticide in his house on S..
WARANGAL: Perumandla Ashok (2), a native of Veerannapet in Cheryal mandal, ended his life by consuming pesticide in his house on Saturday dejected over delay in formation of Telangana.
Finding Ashok in an unconscious state, his family members shifted him to Cheryal hospital and then to Jangaon hospital where he died undergoing treatment.
In the suicide note, Ashok said that people in Telangana cannot get jobs unless the new state is formed.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Zlatan Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory