DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Antony to review security situation in Kashmir Valley
The Defence Minister will review the security situation in the Valley and also chair the Unified Headquarters meeting.
Srinagar: Defence Minister AK Antony will review the security situation in Kashmir Valley during his two-day visit to the state beginning on Saturday and also interact with troops deployed in the forward locations.
Antony's delegation includes the Chief of Army Staff General Bikram Singh and the Defence Secretary Shashi Kant Sharma, a defence spokesman said in Srinagar on Friday.
He said that the Defence Minister will review the security situation in the Valley and also chair the Unified Headquarters meeting.
Antony is also scheduled to meet Chief Minister Omar Abdullah and call on the Governor NN Vohra during the visit, the spokesman said.
He added that the Defence Minister will also be visiting and interacting with the troops deployed in the forward locations.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh