DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Anurag Kashyap plans to shoot in Maha Kumbh
The filmmaker plans to shoot some portions of the film with hidden cameras.
New Delhi: Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap, who is currently busy working on his new film 'Bombay Talkies', plans to shoot at ongoing the Maha Kumbh in Allahabad for the movie.
"Earlier, for 'Gangs of Wasseypur', Anurag shot an entire Muharram scene using hidden cameras, which gave a very real feel to the film. For 'Bombay Talkies' too, he's going to shoot with them at the crowded mela," said a source.
With the large crowd that the Maha Kumbh is attracting, the filmmaker plans to shoot some portions of the film with hidden cameras.
Kashyap is also working on getting the required permission.
"Getting the required permissions is going to be a long process, but Anurag wants to use the visuals of the mela for his lead character. Since the story is of a common man from Allahabad, who comes to Mumbai, this will add a real feel to the movie."
'Bombay Talkies', a bouquet of four stories, has contribution by Dibakar Banerjee, Zoya Akhtar and Karan Johar. Releasing May 3, the film is an ode to 100 years of Indian cinema.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh