Anushka: Hope we try to make 'Peekay' better than '3 Idiots'
Anushka will start shooting for 'Peekay' in February.
Mumbai: Post the success of 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola', actress Anushka Sharma, is now geared up for Rajukumar Hirani's 'Peekay' and says she will start shooting for the film from February.
"I am very excited to be working with Raju Hirani and Aamir Khan. We will start shooting for the film in February. I hope we try to make a better film than '3 Idiots' for the audience," Anushka told reporters during the launch of Femina India's 10 Most Beautiful Women.
The actress says she is extremely happy at the success of 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola'.
"I am happy that my film is doing well because I have got lot of compliment for my work," said the 24-year-old Anushka.
Revealing her secret behind her beauty, the model turned actress said: "When I am not shooting I don't apply makeup. I drink a lot of water and stay happy... whatever you feel from inside reflects outside as well and I strongly believe in that"."
Directed by Hirani, 'Peekay' features Aamir Khan, Anushka, Arshad Warsi among others.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- Aamir Khan's Latest TVC On Gender Equality Is Getting All The Praise It Deserves
- Oscars 2017: Moonlight Wins Big; Emma Stone, Casey Affleck Take Home Best Actors
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game