Anushka: Hope we try to make 'Peekay' better than '3 Idiots'
Anushka will start shooting for 'Peekay' in February.
Mumbai: Post the success of 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola', actress Anushka Sharma, is now geared up for Rajukumar Hirani's 'Peekay' and says she will start shooting for the film from February.
"I am very excited to be working with Raju Hirani and Aamir Khan. We will start shooting for the film in February. I hope we try to make a better film than '3 Idiots' for the audience," Anushka told reporters during the launch of Femina India's 10 Most Beautiful Women.
The actress says she is extremely happy at the success of 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola'.
"I am happy that my film is doing well because I have got lot of compliment for my work," said the 24-year-old Anushka.
Revealing her secret behind her beauty, the model turned actress said: "When I am not shooting I don't apply makeup. I drink a lot of water and stay happy... whatever you feel from inside reflects outside as well and I strongly believe in that"."
Directed by Hirani, 'Peekay' features Aamir Khan, Anushka, Arshad Warsi among others.
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- BSF Says 7 Pakistani Rangers, Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border, Pak Denies
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Supreme Court Set To Revisit 'Hindutva' Judgment After 20 Years
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18