Anushka: Hope we try to make 'Peekay' better than '3 Idiots'
Anushka will start shooting for 'Peekay' in February.
Mumbai: Post the success of 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola', actress Anushka Sharma, is now geared up for Rajukumar Hirani's 'Peekay' and says she will start shooting for the film from February.
"I am very excited to be working with Raju Hirani and Aamir Khan. We will start shooting for the film in February. I hope we try to make a better film than '3 Idiots' for the audience," Anushka told reporters during the launch of Femina India's 10 Most Beautiful Women.
The actress says she is extremely happy at the success of 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola'.
"I am happy that my film is doing well because I have got lot of compliment for my work," said the 24-year-old Anushka.
Revealing her secret behind her beauty, the model turned actress said: "When I am not shooting I don't apply makeup. I drink a lot of water and stay happy... whatever you feel from inside reflects outside as well and I strongly believe in that"."
Directed by Hirani, 'Peekay' features Aamir Khan, Anushka, Arshad Warsi among others.
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- US Now has Very Little Influence on Pakistanâs Nuclear Policy: Hoodbhoy
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 1st ODI, Sharjah
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Pakistani Artistes Not Terrorists, They Have Visas: Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India