Anushka: Hope we try to make 'Peekay' better than '3 Idiots'
Anushka will start shooting for 'Peekay' in February.
Mumbai: Post the success of 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola', actress Anushka Sharma, is now geared up for Rajukumar Hirani's 'Peekay' and says she will start shooting for the film from February.
"I am very excited to be working with Raju Hirani and Aamir Khan. We will start shooting for the film in February. I hope we try to make a better film than '3 Idiots' for the audience," Anushka told reporters during the launch of Femina India's 10 Most Beautiful Women.
The actress says she is extremely happy at the success of 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola'.
"I am happy that my film is doing well because I have got lot of compliment for my work," said the 24-year-old Anushka.
Revealing her secret behind her beauty, the model turned actress said: "When I am not shooting I don't apply makeup. I drink a lot of water and stay happy... whatever you feel from inside reflects outside as well and I strongly believe in that"."
Directed by Hirani, 'Peekay' features Aamir Khan, Anushka, Arshad Warsi among others.
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers
- Who Stands With Whom in Samajwadi Party Pariwar
- How Shivpal's Removal From Cabinet by Akhilesh Shocked the Mulayam Camp
- BJP Labels SP as Sinking Ship, Demands Akhilesh to Prove Majority
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back