Anushka Sharma is obsessed with moisturisers
Anushka is currently busy shooting for Anurag Kashyap's 'Bombay Velvet' with Ranbir Kapoor.
Mumbai: Beauty and well-being are assets for all actresses, and Anushka Sharma makes sure she doesn't compromise on either. She has revealed her love for moisturisers, which she has in every corner of her house and even in her car.
"I have an obsession with moisturizers and I am not kidding. In my house there is a moisturiser everywhere," the 25-year-old actress said here Friday at the Nivea Rock The Ramp contest.
"I can't not have a moisturiser, even in my car! It's one thing that really adds to your beauty and it is everywhere. So it's an obsession," she added.
Anushka is currently busy shooting for Anurag Kashyap's 'Bombay Velvet' with Ranbir Kapoor and Rajkumar Hirani's 'Peekay' with Aamir Khan.
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha