DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Anushka Sharma: Lucky to work with great directors
Anushka Sharma says she must be doing something right to get to work with such good directors.
Vancouver: Actress Anushka Sharma, who is teaming up with Aamir Khan for the first time in Rajkumar Hirani's 'Peekay', says she is lucky to work with great directors so early in her career.
"I am having a lovely time shooting 'Peekay' with Raju Hirani. His passion for cinema encourages you to give your best shot. I must be doing something right to get such good directors so early in my career," Anushka told PTI.
Anushka is hosting the debut Times of India Film Awards (TOIFA) here with Ranbir Kapoor, his co-star in Anurag Kashyap's film 'Bombay Velvet'.
The 24-year-old actress, who is also nominated in the best supporting category for 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', is nervous about hosting the mega event.
"Ranbir has hosted many shows but I am nervous. We are doing a film together and he is a very good friend. I respect him as a performer and we have an understanding. This is why I agreed to host this award show with him," she said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users