Anushka Sharma: Lucky to work with great directors
Anushka Sharma says she must be doing something right to get to work with such good directors.
Vancouver: Actress Anushka Sharma, who is teaming up with Aamir Khan for the first time in Rajkumar Hirani's 'Peekay', says she is lucky to work with great directors so early in her career.
"I am having a lovely time shooting 'Peekay' with Raju Hirani. His passion for cinema encourages you to give your best shot. I must be doing something right to get such good directors so early in my career," Anushka told PTI.
Anushka is hosting the debut Times of India Film Awards (TOIFA) here with Ranbir Kapoor, his co-star in Anurag Kashyap's film 'Bombay Velvet'.
The 24-year-old actress, who is also nominated in the best supporting category for 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', is nervous about hosting the mega event.
"Ranbir has hosted many shows but I am nervous. We are doing a film together and he is a very good friend. I respect him as a performer and we have an understanding. This is why I agreed to host this award show with him," she said.
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor Bring 'Bollywood Dance Raita' to New York
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2016: Anil Kapoor to Shraddha Kapoor; Stars Bring Ganpati Home
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18