DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Anushka's 'Rudramadevi' is soon to hit the big screens
While Gunasekhar's 'Rudramadevi' has Anushka Shetty in the lead as a princess, Illayaraja is the music composer
Chennai: Telugu filmmaker Gunasekhar has started working on his much awaited ambitious historical drama 'Rudramadevi' and says he had to consult historians to master the understanding of the 13th century era aesthetics.
"The story is set in the 13th century for which we have to recreate buildings and forts from that era. To understand the aesthetics of these structures from a long forgotten era, we consulted historians with our art director before the start of the shoot," Gunasekhar told IANS reporters.
National Award winning art director Thota Tharani has been roped in to work on the film.
"Tharani has already started working on the sketches for the sets and very soon we intend to start working on it", he added.
'Rudramadevi' has Anushka Shetty in the lead role of the princess while composer Illayaraja is set to create musical symphonies for the film.
While the film will be made on stereoscopic 3D with Ajay Vincent as its cinematographer. Sreekar Prasad will wear an editor's hat.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere