DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
AP: Junior docs to boycott Govt hospitals today
The junior doctors are demanding a hike in stipend and reduction in the number of years of compulsory rural service.
New Delhi: The Junior Doctors' Association will be boycotting emergency services in 10 government medical colleges and hospitals across Andhra Pradesh on Saturday.
This includes big government hospitals like Gandhi and Osmania in Hyderabad. The junior doctors have been on a protest for over 40 days now, demanding a hike in stipend and reduction in the number of years of compulsory rural service.
Despite several rounds of talks, the government and association have failed to reach an agreement.
With apprehensions of boycott of emergency services affecting treatment in the hospitals, the government has assured of alternate arrangements to minimize inconvenience.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?