AP: Family kills girl for falling in love with a boy with same surname
The family cited reasons that both of them shared the same surname and are hence brother-sister in relation.
Hyderabad: A 17-year-old girl was killed in Warangal district of Andhra Pradesh on Saturday night by her family, who opposed her falling in love with a boy, who the family claimed was her cousin.
The family cited reasons that both of them shared the same surname and are hence brother-sister in relation. The parents and younger brother killed her and tried to pass it off as a suicide.
They later confessed to having killed her. The parents and the brother who is studying in class 8, have been taken into custody.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1