AP: Family kills girl for falling in love with a boy with same surname
The family cited reasons that both of them shared the same surname and are hence brother-sister in relation.
Hyderabad: A 17-year-old girl was killed in Warangal district of Andhra Pradesh on Saturday night by her family, who opposed her falling in love with a boy, who the family claimed was her cousin.
The family cited reasons that both of them shared the same surname and are hence brother-sister in relation. The parents and younger brother killed her and tried to pass it off as a suicide.
They later confessed to having killed her. The parents and the brother who is studying in class 8, have been taken into custody.
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences
- Watch: Talking Point With Zakka Jacob
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away
- Saamana Office Attacked Over Cartoon Mocking Maratha Protests