AP: Family kills girl for falling in love with a boy with same surname
The family cited reasons that both of them shared the same surname and are hence brother-sister in relation.
Hyderabad: A 17-year-old girl was killed in Warangal district of Andhra Pradesh on Saturday night by her family, who opposed her falling in love with a boy, who the family claimed was her cousin.
The family cited reasons that both of them shared the same surname and are hence brother-sister in relation. The parents and younger brother killed her and tried to pass it off as a suicide.
They later confessed to having killed her. The parents and the brother who is studying in class 8, have been taken into custody.
- In Pics: A Day of High Drama at Samajwadi Party
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: Here is a Brief Profile of the 4 Ministers Sacked by CM Akhilesh Yadav
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav Dumps Shivpal Yadav, Three other ministers
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 3 in Abu Dhabi
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Deserve Another Shot at International Cricket, Says Saeed Ajmal
- Whenever We Planned To Play India, Something Happens: PCB