AP: Housewife commits suicide by immolating herself
Sowmya, who was "dejected" after petty quarrels with her husband Ramesh over some family dispute resorted to the extreme step by poured kerosene on herself.
Hyderabad: A thirty-year-old woman allegedly committed suicide along with her eight-month-old baby girl by setting herself on fire at their residence in Manikeshwari Nagar due to a "family dispute", the police said.
Sowmya, who was "dejected" after petty quarrels with her husband Ramesh over some family dispute resorted to the extreme step by poured kerosene on herself and immolating herself. In the process, her eight-month-old baby girl also died, though her five-year-old daughter escaped in the mishap, the police said.
The Osmania University police has picked up Ramesh for questioning.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right