DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
AP: Housewife commits suicide by immolating herself
Sowmya, who was "dejected" after petty quarrels with her husband Ramesh over some family dispute resorted to the extreme step by poured kerosene on herself.
Hyderabad: A thirty-year-old woman allegedly committed suicide along with her eight-month-old baby girl by setting herself on fire at their residence in Manikeshwari Nagar due to a "family dispute", the police said.
Sowmya, who was "dejected" after petty quarrels with her husband Ramesh over some family dispute resorted to the extreme step by poured kerosene on herself and immolating herself. In the process, her eight-month-old baby girl also died, though her five-year-old daughter escaped in the mishap, the police said.
The Osmania University police has picked up Ramesh for questioning.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics