AP Lokayukta directs CID to file report on finance companies
The Lokayukta gave these directions after taking up the matter suo motu based on media reports that one private financier has duped several persons to the tune of Rs 1 crore.
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Lokayukta on Wednesday directed police to file a report on cases pertaining to private financiers and finance companies cheating investors.
Justice B Subhashan Reddy gave these directions after taking up the matter suo motu based on media reports that one private financier S Kiran of Mahabubnagar has duped several persons to the tune of Rs 1 crore.
The Additional Director General of Police CID, who is in charge of these cases, has been directed to file a report by August 28 on statistics about cases reported by victims, action taken by the CID, cases pending in courts and reasons for the delay in disposal of such cases, the Lokayukta said.
The media report also mentioned a Visakhapatnam-based finance company duping investors recently.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- Fallout of Indo-Pak Tension?Wasim Akram to Miss IPL 2017 Due to 'Professional Commitments'
- Movie ReviewLa La Land Review: Ryan-Emma's Story Is A Well-Crafted Musical
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- Birthday SpecialDilip Kumar Birthday Special: 10 Memorable Films by the Actor