DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
AP: Man arrested for uploading obscene photos of woman
The man allegedly uploaded morphed obscene photos of a young woman on several websites after she refused his marriage proposal.
Hyderabad: A person was nabbed on Friday for allegedly uploading morphed obscene photos and videos of a young woman on several websites including Facebook after she refused his marriage proposal, police said.
Accused Suresh Patta, a former colleague of the woman had made a marriage proposal to her but she fixed her marriage with an another person, police said. Angered over this, Suresh uploaded photos of the woman and her family members on social networking websites after getting them morphed with porn content and pasted the contact numbers of the victim s fiance in order to break their marriage, a police officer said.
However, the victim and her fiance lodged a complaint with the Cyber Crime Police at Central Crime Station who traced the IP addresses of the accused and apprehended him and also seized the laptop, a cell phone and a pen drive used in the offence.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong