AP: School de-recognised after kid forced to drink urine
A school teacher was found to have allegedly forced a LKG student to drink his urine, after he released it into a plastic bottle.
Rajahmundry: The East Godavari district administration has decided to de-recognise an English medium school at Anarpathy in Andhra Pradesh for allegedly forcing a student to drink urine. The decision came on the basis of an investigation report by the district education officer.
The East Godavari district education officer, Srinivasulu Reddy, sent a preliminary report, after conducting a thorough inquiry, recommending district collector Neetu Kumari Prasad to de-recognise Satyabhama English Medium School at Anaparthy, for allegedly forcing a student to drink urine on Wednesday.
A school teacher, Gouri, was found to have allegedly forced a lower kindergarten (LKG) student to drink his urine, after he released it into a plastic bottle, since he had to answer an emergency call of nature during his class hours.
The boy informed his parents, who lodged a complaint at the Anaparthy police station and registered a case. The district education officer also warned that similar action would be taken against educational institutions, managements and teachers, who take such action to discipline students.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models