AP: Teen harassed by teacher, commits suicide
The teenager was disturbed after her Hindi teacher allegedly passed comments on her looks.
Karimnagar: A teenaged girl committed suicide after being allegedly harassed by her school teacher in Karimnagar, the police said on Sunday. The 15-year-old girl was studying in class ninth at Zila Parishad High School at Perkapalli village.
She was disturbed after her Hindi teacher Laxmanaswamy allegedly passed comments on her looks following which she killed herself at her home in Gollagudem village on Friday, Saidapur police sub-inspector Ramakrishna said.
Based on a complaint filed by her parents on Saturday, police registered a case of abetment to suicide against the teacher. However, talking to media, Laxmanaswamy denied the allegations.
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- BJP Terms Family Feud in Samajwadi Party as 'Fixed Match'
- Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 3 Points: Fox News Poll
- US Polls: Have Given USD 100 Million to Campaign, Will Do More, Says Trump
- Donald Trump is the Poster Boy For All That Ails US Economy: Hillary Clinton
- Donald Trump's Hollywood Star Smashed Over Sex Assault Claims