DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
AP: Teen harassed by teacher, commits suicide
The teenager was disturbed after her Hindi teacher allegedly passed comments on her looks.
Karimnagar: A teenaged girl committed suicide after being allegedly harassed by her school teacher in Karimnagar, the police said on Sunday. The 15-year-old girl was studying in class ninth at Zila Parishad High School at Perkapalli village.
She was disturbed after her Hindi teacher Laxmanaswamy allegedly passed comments on her looks following which she killed herself at her home in Gollagudem village on Friday, Saidapur police sub-inspector Ramakrishna said.
Based on a complaint filed by her parents on Saturday, police registered a case of abetment to suicide against the teacher. However, talking to media, Laxmanaswamy denied the allegations.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh