DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
AP: Three members of white collar criminal gang arrested
The trio opened as many as 90 bank accounts by using fake and forged documents in different parts of Andhra Pradesh.
Hyderabad: Three members of an inter-state white collar criminal gang who allegedly indulged in fraudulent transactions worth over Rs 3 crore from across the country, including the national capital, were arrested on Tuesday, the police said. The accused, including Anshul Thapar from Ludhiana, K Govardhan from Chitoor in Andhra Pradesh and Jainarayan Sisodia from Delhi, were nabbed from a location in Hyderabad by the Commissioner's Task Force (East Zone) and the Panjagutta police.
The trio's alleged offences include cheating banks to the tune of Rs 2.88 crore by withdrawing or transferring money using cloned credit cards in Delhi, besides alleged swindling Rs 38 lakh in Chennai as well as illegally carrying out balance transfer from banks to the tune of Rs 7.5 lakhs, the police said. They are also wanted in connection with five property-related offences reported from Kanchanbagh police station here.
The trio also opened as many as 90 bank accounts by using fake and forged documents in different parts of Andhra Pradesh, said the police, which is investigating the matter further.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh