Apple developing iPhones with curved screens in 4.7-inch, 5.5-inch sizes: Report
Apple probably would release the new iPhones with curved screens in the third quarter of next year.
Apple is developing new iPhone designs including bigger screens with curved glass and enhanced sensors that can detect different levels of pressure, Bloomberg reported on Sunday, citing a unnamed person familiar with the plans.
With screens of 4.7 inches and 5.5 inches, the two new models would be Apple's largest iPhones, the person told Bloomberg.
The new handsets are still in development and plans haven't been completed, Bloomberg said citing the person, adding Apple probably would release them in the third quarter of next year.
Natalie Kerris, a spokeswoman for the Cupertino, California-based technology company, declined to comment.
Apple's rivals Samsung and LG have already unveiled smartphones with curved screens.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw