Apple, Intel working on a smartwatch: Reports
If reports are to be believed, the Apple smartwatch could be launched in the first half of 2013.
New Delhi: Of late, a few reports emerged claiming the launch of the iPad 5 and the next-gen iPad Mini early next year, and now a few more reports have surfaced that say Apple and Intel are jointly working on a Bluetooth-equipped smart wristwatch.
According to a report from The next Web, "two sources from the 'supply chain' told Chinese tech blog TGbus.com that Apple and Intel are jointly building a Bluetooth-equipped smart wristwatch that can connect to other iOS devices, most notably iPhone and iPod devices."
If reports are to be believed, the Apple smartwatch could make its way in the first half of 2013. The smartwatch is speculated to feature a 1.5-inch OLED display with indium tin oxide, made by Taiwanese PMOLED panel manufacturer RiTdisplay.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"