DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Apple, Intel working on a smartwatch: Reports
If reports are to be believed, the Apple smartwatch could be launched in the first half of 2013.
New Delhi: Of late, a few reports emerged claiming the launch of the iPad 5 and the next-gen iPad Mini early next year, and now a few more reports have surfaced that say Apple and Intel are jointly working on a Bluetooth-equipped smart wristwatch.
According to a report from The next Web, "two sources from the 'supply chain' told Chinese tech blog TGbus.com that Apple and Intel are jointly building a Bluetooth-equipped smart wristwatch that can connect to other iOS devices, most notably iPhone and iPod devices."
If reports are to be believed, the Apple smartwatch could make its way in the first half of 2013. The smartwatch is speculated to feature a 1.5-inch OLED display with indium tin oxide, made by Taiwanese PMOLED panel manufacturer RiTdisplay.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes