DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Apple iPad coming to India on Jan 28?
Apple's best-selling tablet device is expected to be be priced between Rs 26,000-44,000.
New Delhi: The Apple iPad may be officially coming to India on January 28, according to a report in The Telegraph. Apple's bestselling tablet device is expected to be be priced between Rs 26,000-44,000 and will be sold only through Apple's Premium Retailers.
There is no official word yet from Apple or its associates regarding the India launch. Samsung and Dell have already launched their tablet devices in the Indian market.
Apple is the clear leader of the tablet makers, selling an estimated 13 million iPads since its launch in April, but a bevy of electronics makers including Motorola Mobility., Toshiba and Dell showed off theirnew tablets at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Technology research firm Gartner expects that 55 million tablet computers will be shipped this year.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics