Apple iPad coming to India on Jan 28?
Apple's best-selling tablet device is expected to be be priced between Rs 26,000-44,000.
New Delhi: The Apple iPad may be officially coming to India on January 28, according to a report in The Telegraph. Apple's bestselling tablet device is expected to be be priced between Rs 26,000-44,000 and will be sold only through Apple's Premium Retailers.
There is no official word yet from Apple or its associates regarding the India launch. Samsung and Dell have already launched their tablet devices in the Indian market.
Apple is the clear leader of the tablet makers, selling an estimated 13 million iPads since its launch in April, but a bevy of electronics makers including Motorola Mobility., Toshiba and Dell showed off theirnew tablets at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Technology research firm Gartner expects that 55 million tablet computers will be shipped this year.
Recommended For You
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Veteran Pitch Curator Daljit Singh Under Scanner After Second ICC Poor Rating
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training