Apple iPad mini launched in India at Rs 21,900
The 16 GB iPad mini Wi-Fi only version is available for Rs 21,900, while the 32 GB and 64 GB versions costs Rs 27,900 and Rs 33,900.
Mumbai: After a ton of rumours and speculation surrounding its launch date, the Apple iPad mini has finally made its way to India. This mini tablet from Apple is now available at authorised Apple resellers for a starting price of Rs 21,900.
The 16 GB iPad mini Wi-Fi only version is available for Rs 21,900, while the 32 GB and 64 GB versions costs Rs 27,900 and Rs 33,900, respectively. The iPad mini Wi-Fi + cellular version costs Rs 29,900 for the 16 GB version, and the 32 GB version is priced at Rs 35,900. The high-end 64 GB iPad mini Wi-Fi + cellular version sells for Rs 41,900.
With the iPad mini starting at Rs 21,900 (16GB), it can compete directly with the Nexus 7 and the Galaxy Tab 2 (310), both of which are priced slightly below Rs 20,000. Read our comparison of these three tablets here.
At the announcement of the iPad mini in late October, Apple declared that the new iPad design is such that it is now 23 percent thinner and 53 percent lighter than the third generation iPad. The new iPad mini sports a 7.9-inch multi-touch display, FaceTime HD, and iSight cameras.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India