Apple launches 128GB iPad 4 at Rs 49,900 onwards
The new 128GB versions of the fourth generation iPad will be available starting Tuesday, February 5, in black or white.
New Delhi: Apple has announced the launch of the 128GB version of the fourth generation iPad with Retina display. The 128GB iPad with Wi-Fi and iPad with Wi-Fi + Cellular models provide twice the storage capacity of the 64GB models to hold even more valuable content.
The new 128GB versions of the fourth generation iPad will be available starting Tuesday, February 5, in black or white, for Rs 49,900 for the iPad with Wi-Fi model and Rs 56,900 for the iPad with Wi-Fi + Cellular model. All versions of the 128GB iPad will be sold through select Apple Authorised Resellers.
The fourth generation iPad features a 9.7-inch Retina display, Apple-designed A6X chip, FaceTime HD camera, and iOS 6.1. iOS 6.1 includes support for additional LTE networks around the world, and iTunes Match subscribers can download individual songs to their iOS devices from iCloud.
Apple says iOS version 6.1 adds the ability to access the "LTE" networks of 36 additional iPhone carriers. Those include Alaska Communications, Bluegrass Cellular of Kentucky and C Spire of Mississippi. Internationally, they include major carriers in Italy, Denmark, Finland, Croatia, Portugal, Saudi Arabia and South Africa.
iOS 6 features include Siri, which supports more languages, easy access to sports scores, restaurant recommendations and movie listings; Maps with Apple-designed cartography, turn-by-turn navigation and Flyover view; Facebook integration for Contacts and Calendar, with the ability to post directly from Notification Center, Siri and Facebook-enabled apps; Shared Photo Streams via iCloud; and Passbook, the simplest way to get all your passes in one place.
iPad runs over 800,000 apps available on the App Store, including more than 300,000 apps designed specifically for iPad.
- Live: SP Expels MLC Udayveer, Old Guard Meet CM Akhilesh
- SP Old Guard to Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation
- Samajwadi Party Expels MLC Udayveer Singh, Mulayam Upset With Akhilesh
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Supreme Court Set To Revisit 'Hindutva' Judgment After 20 Years
- UNSC Fails to Adopt Rival Resolutions on Syria
- UN Syria Envoy Warns Aleppo Could Be 'Destroyed' This Year