DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Apple overtakes Nokia in phone revenue
Apple's revenue from the iPhone rose to $11.9 billion in the last quarter.
Helsinki: Apple Inc became the world's largest phone vendor by revenue in January-March, overtaking Nokia Oyj for the first time ever, research firm Strategy Analytics said on Thursday.
"With strong volumes and high wholesale prices, the PC vendor has successfully captured revenue leadership of the total handset market in less than four years," said analyst Alex Spektor.
Apple's revenue from the iPhone rose to $11.9 billion in the last quarter, while Nokia's phone revenue slipped to $9.4 billion, the research firm said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications