DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Apple slides to No 6 in China smartphone market
Apple's third quarter ranking was two spots below its position in the second quarter.
Hong Kong: Apple's rank in China's smartphone market, which is set to become the world's largest this year, fell to No 6 in the third quarter as it faces tougher competition from Chinese brands, research firm IDC said on Thursday.
Apple's third quarter ranking was two spots below its position in the second quarter in terms of China's smartphone market share by shipments, IDC said. The US giant's market share in China was under 10 per cent in the third quarter.
IDC's release comes a day after Apple's shares fell more than 6 per cent, logging its biggest single-day loss in four years, as a result of stiffer competition in the mobile devices market.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Manchester Arena Attack: Beckham, Rooney, Hamilton Show Solidarity