Apple to unveil next-gen iPhone on September 10: Report
Speculations are rife that a cheaper iPhone model and a large-screen iPad may also be unveiled alongside the iPhone 5S launch.
New Delhi: Contrary to reports that Apple's next-gen iPhone, the iPhone 5S, may go on sale from September 6, a new report from AllThingsD claims that Apple will unveil the iPhone 5S on September 10.
Rumours are doing the rounds that the iPhone 5S will feature a display carrying twice the pixels than the current generation, iPhone 5, and will come with a quad-core processor.
The iPhone 5S is speculated to come with a thinner bezel, thereby adopting the iPad mini like design. If the leaked photos are to be believed, the iPhone 5S will come with a dual LED flash. The battery in the iPhone 5S is also expected to be of a higher capacity compared to the battery of the iPhone 5.
Speculations are rife that a cheaper iPhone model and a large-screen iPad may also be unveiled alongside the iPhone 5S launch. Recently, a photo showing white packaging boxes marked with "iPhone 5C" and the Apple logo, surfaced online. It hinted that the entry-level iPhone may be called "iPhone 5C". However the genuineness of the image cannot be confirmed.
Sources claim that Apple may launch the cheaper iPhones in 5-6 colours. Reportedly, Apple is planning to launch cheaper models starting at $99.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands