Apple TV coming to India next week, to be priced at Rs 7,900
Apple TV is available in the grey market at a relatively cheaper price of Rs 6,600.
Mumbai: Apple TV is going to make its way to India very soon. Our sources have revealed that the device is set to hit Indian stores sometime next week. The device will be available for Rs 7,900 through official channels, but Tech2.com's sources in the grey market have told us that the Apple TV is available right now for a considerably cheaper cost of Rs 6,600.
The "launch" of Apple TV was revealed earlier this month through Apple's India website. It reflected the availability of the device and listed its various functions, and also put up images of India-centric content. The Apple TV is essentially a media streamer that ties in to the company's iTunes store or your other iDevices and lets you stream and share content to your HDTV.
The device needs to be connected to your HDTV through HDMI, and it can pull content from other Apple devices when connected to the same network. If you have a good collection of films and music, you can instantly share it with other viewers over the Apple TV connection. You can also purchase or rent new content from the recently-launched iTunes store.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show