Are Veena Malik and Ashmit Patel staying together?
Her legal notice to a men's magazine mentions her address same as that of Ashmit Patel's abode.
Mumbai: Pakistani actress Veena Malik, who has sued popular Indian men's magazine FHM for millions of dollars, has stated her address as that of model and actor Ashmit Patel's residence in Bandra leading to speculations that she is living with him.
Interestingly, her legal notice states that she is residing in Bandra and the address is the same as that of Ashmit Patel's house. Also, her nude snapshots did the rounds around the same time as her photo shoot for her new reality show's launch. Controversy and publicity go hand-in-hand.
Says a source, "Veena has been staying in a Bandra (house) which belongs to Ashmit. It is clear that he has been a great source of support to her in every move she has made in India."
Ever since Ashmit and Veena bonded in a reality show in which they appeared as lovebirds and continued their relationship even after the show, there has been a great deal of speculation about them.
Though the starlet has maintained that he was special, she has now agreed to be part of a reality show to find a prospective hubby a show in which the participants don't actually tie the knot.
Adds the source, "Whether she really marries or not is to be seen. But in the past, the Rakhi Sawant and Ratan Rajput-marriage on the show ended up only as an engagement meant to be broken."
While the mag front, Veena maintains in her legal notice that there were no nude photographs taken nor was there any video shots taken of her in the nude. However, the magazine folk state that they have video evidence of the shoot.
Veena remained unavailable for comment.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution
- Rajnath Reviews Security Situation Along Indo-Pakistan Border
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC
- India's 'Eyes in the Skies' Gave Images for Surgical Strikes
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore