Arjun Atwal makes the cut at Wells Fargo
Atwal was tied 57th after stiking 3 birdies and a double bogey in his 2nd-round card.
North Carolina: Arjun Atwal carded a modest one-under 71 but managed to make the cut at tied 57th after the second round of the Wells Fargo Golf Championships here.
Atwal struck three birdies and a double bogey in his second round card.
Atwal birdied the first, eighth and 10th but a double bogey on the par-five seventh hole, which he birdied in the first round, left him one-under 143 overall.
Pat Perez played a fine round of six-under 65 that took him to a two-shot lead going into the weekend. He is now 12-under 132.
The second spot is tied between Bill Haas, the first round leader, who added a second round 70. He is 10-under alongside Jonathan Byrd, who carded a 68.
Lucas Glover, six-under through 10 holes, ended with a 67 and shares the fourth place with Phil Mickelson (66) at nine-under. Vijay Singh of Fiji (68-68) is tied with Carl Petterson and Stewart Cink.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology