Arjun Kapoor: 2013 will be a big year for me
Arjun Kapoor is now looking forward to 2013, which he believes will be a big year for him.
Mumbai: After a successful debut this year with 'Ishaqzaade', actor Arjun Kapoor is now looking forward to 2013, which he believes will be a big year for him. "I have been shooting for 'Aurangzeb'. I start 'Gunday' soon, I have not started shooting for it. I am very excited for 'Gunday', it's one of my most exciting projects. 'Aurangzeb' I am on the verge of completing it. It's been very interesting, I have been shooting for it for the last three months. '2 States' starts after January, little bit of time left for it," the 27-year-old said here Tuesday at an event held at the Aamby Valley.
"So hopefully all three of them will be out next year, it is going to be a big year for me. Looking forward to good things next year," he added.
Arjun is quite excited about 'Aurangzeb' and says the audience will get to see a different side to him.
"There are certain things in 'Aurangzeb', when the trailer or posters come out, when the material starts coming out I am sure you will be able to see a different side to me," Arjun said.
"I am playing a double role, so you will get to see two Arjuns, the audience will have to bear with me on that," he added.
Produced b Yash Raj Films, 'Aurangzeb' also stars southern actor Prithviraj, Sashaa Agha, Jackie Shroff, Rishi Kapoor and Amrita Singh.
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
- Four Member Countries Boycott SAARC Summit In Islamabad
- Not Easy for Off-Colour Martin Guptill to be Aggressive in Subcontinent: Anil Kumble
- Cricket Association of Bengal Installs Bell at Eden Gardens Ahead of Second Test
- PM To Review Pakistan's Most Favoured Nation Status Today