DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Arjun Kapoor: I'm doing the Hindi remake of 'Okkadu'
Arjun Kapoor will be acting in the remake of 2003 Telugu action film 'Okkadu'.
Mumbai: Following the footsteps of biggies like Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn, 'Ishaqzaade' star Arjun Kapoor too will be taking a remake route to give impetus to his Bollywood career. Arjun will be acting in the remake of 2003 Telugu action film 'Okkadu', being produced by his father Boney Kapoor.
"Yes, I am doing the remake of 'Okkadu' with my father," Arjun told PTI.
Gossip mills are abuzz that Sonakshi Sinha will be paired opposite Arjun in this film. When asked about this, Arjun refrained from divulging any details.
"All other details about the film will be announced at an appropriate time", he said.
'Okkadu', originally starring Mahesh Babu, Bhoomika Chawla and Prakash Raj in the lead, was a superhit and had been remade in Tamil, Kannada, Bengali languages.
It is reported that the Hindi version of 'Okkadu' will be directed by the duo of Abbas-Mustan.
Arjun will be seen in Aditya Chopra's 'Aurangzeb', along side Sashaa Agha, Prithviraj, Amrita Singh, Jackie Shroff, 'Gunday' starring Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra, and Sajid Nadiadwala's 'Two States' with Alia Bhatt.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande