Arjun Kapoor: I'm doing the Hindi remake of 'Okkadu'
Arjun Kapoor will be acting in the remake of 2003 Telugu action film 'Okkadu'.
Mumbai: Following the footsteps of biggies like Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn, 'Ishaqzaade' star Arjun Kapoor too will be taking a remake route to give impetus to his Bollywood career. Arjun will be acting in the remake of 2003 Telugu action film 'Okkadu', being produced by his father Boney Kapoor.
"Yes, I am doing the remake of 'Okkadu' with my father," Arjun told PTI.
Gossip mills are abuzz that Sonakshi Sinha will be paired opposite Arjun in this film. When asked about this, Arjun refrained from divulging any details.
"All other details about the film will be announced at an appropriate time", he said.
'Okkadu', originally starring Mahesh Babu, Bhoomika Chawla and Prakash Raj in the lead, was a superhit and had been remade in Tamil, Kannada, Bengali languages.
It is reported that the Hindi version of 'Okkadu' will be directed by the duo of Abbas-Mustan.
Arjun will be seen in Aditya Chopra's 'Aurangzeb', along side Sashaa Agha, Prithviraj, Amrita Singh, Jackie Shroff, 'Gunday' starring Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra, and Sajid Nadiadwala's 'Two States' with Alia Bhatt.
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1