DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Arjun's daughter is all set to make acting debut
She will play the leading lady in 'Pattathu Yaanai', to be directed by Boopathy Pandian with Vishal in the lead.
Actor Arjun's daughter Aishwarya is all set to make her acting debut. She will play the leading lady in 'Pattathu Yaanai', a film to be directed by Boopathy Pandian with Vishal in the lead.
"Pattathu Yaanai is a full-length commercial film in typical Boopathy Pandian style. And Aishwarya has got a good role to play in it," say sources.
It is said that Aishwarya is doing homework to get her act right in front of the camera. "Also, she is getting suggestions from her 'Action King' father," add sources.
Meanwhile, Arjun is busy wrapping up Mani Ratnam's 'Kadal', after which he will start his solo heroic venture 'Peralai', which is to be directed by debutant GK.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Feels India Well-Equipped to Defend Champions Trophy Crown
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere