Army celebrates 65th Indian Army Day
Military shows, which feature Army's technology and achievements, will be held at the Delhi Cantonment.
New Delhi: Indian Army will celebrate its 65th Indian Army Day on Tuesday. The Army marks this day, which is held every January 15, to pay homage to the valiant soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the country.
The Army will pay homage to the martyred soldiers at Amar Jawan Jyoti at India Gate. Parade and many military shows, which feature Army's technology and achievements, will be held at the Delhi Cantonment.
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Celebrities Send Diwali Greetings To Jawans Following PM Modi's #Sandesh2Soldiers Campaign
- Case Registered Against Man for Posting Objectionable Photo of PM Modi
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi