DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Army foils 12 infiltration attempts by Pakistani terrorists since June
Lt General Gurmit Singh said most of the terrorists belong to Pakistan-backed Lashkar-e-Toiba.
Srinagar: Pakistani Army is trying to push terrorists into India through the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir by keeping the Indian forces engaged by firing at their positions.
Even as several infiltration attempts have been made by terrorists backed by Pakistan, the Indian Army has killed many infiltrators and recovered a large quantity of arms, ammunition, explosives and other items.
On Friday the Indian Army said it has killed 28 terrorists since June and foiled at least 12 infiltration attempts. General Officer Commanding 15th Corps Lt General Gurmit Singh also said that infiltration attempts have been continuing while displaying arms and explosives recovered from the terrorists.
Lt General Gurmit Singh said most of the terrorists belong to Pakistan-backed Lashkar-e-Toiba. There are several hundred terrorists waiting to infiltrate into India, he added.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh Joins Squad After Illness
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong