DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Army should monitor polling in Pakistan: Imran Khan
The Tehreek-e-Insaaf chairman said change was possible only through ballot.
Islamabad: Cricketer-turned politician Imran Khan wants the Pakistan army to monitor polling in any constituency the poll panel pin-points during the next general elections.
The Tehreek-e-Insaaf chairman said change was possible only through ballot, Online news agency reported on Sunday.
The general elections, due in early 2013, would begin an era of modern politics, which would end family-oriented politics in the country, he added.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?