Army should monitor polling in Pakistan: Imran Khan
The Tehreek-e-Insaaf chairman said change was possible only through ballot.
Islamabad: Cricketer-turned politician Imran Khan wants the Pakistan army to monitor polling in any constituency the poll panel pin-points during the next general elections.
The Tehreek-e-Insaaf chairman said change was possible only through ballot, Online news agency reported on Sunday.
The general elections, due in early 2013, would begin an era of modern politics, which would end family-oriented politics in the country, he added.
Recommended For You
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Karisma Kapoor, Sandeep Toshniwal Join Kareena-Saif, Sara, Ranbir for a Gala Night
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System