Arunoday, Mahie go back to college life
The actors are busy shooting their next film at Indian Business School, Hyderabad
Actors Arunoday Singh and Mahie Gill seem to be reprising their college days while shooting at Hyderabad's Indian Business School for their new film Buddha in Traffic Jam.
According to sources in the unit, both the actors are enjoying themselves along with the other students and have also made friends.
A political thriller directed by Vivek Agnihotri, Buddha in Traffic Jam also has veteran actor Anupam Kher in a prominent role.
Arunoday, the grandson of late Congress leader Arjun Singh, has featured in four films in the last two years - Sikandar, Aisha, Mirch and Yeh Saali Zindagi. Mahie rose to fame with Anurag Kashyap's Dev D and has done films like Mirch, Gulaal, Dabangg and Utt Pataang.
Recommended For You
- KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched: All You Need to Know
- Pooja Bhatt to File Police Complaint Against Man Posing as Her Agent
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology