DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aarya Babbar gets embarrassed
The actor started his lines even before Farah Khan could say 'Action'
Bollywood actor Aarya Babbar, who is currently shooting for Farah Khan's Tees Maar Khan, was so excited on the first day of shoot that he performed an entire scene without even any instruction from the director.
Aarya had a scene with 40 villagers, but he was so excited to be shooting with Khan that he started performing even before she could say action.
"I was very excited to give my first shot for Farah. My scene went off great and everyone clapped and I had a sigh of relief that it was a good start... then I saw Farah walking towards me and she said 'I didn't even say action, sweetheart!'
"In my excitement, I didn't even realise if Farah said action or not. I was so embarrassed," said the actor.
Aarya has been part of films like Guru and Jail, among others.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London