DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Arya-Hansika starrer 'Settai' gets a U certificate
The Tamil remake of Delhi Belly is all set to hit the screens in April.
UTV's upcoming Tamil flick, 'Settai' gets 30% tax exemption. If one asks the reason why? It is because the Arya-Hansika starrer 'Settai' has just acquired 'U' certificate. The running time of the movie is two hours and six minutes, and it is an out-and-out family entertainer.
'Settai' also has Anjali and Premgi Amaren to its star cast. The film is directed by Kannan of 'Jeyam Kondan' fame, and its music is scored by Thaman.
It is worth mentioning that the 'Agalathey Agalathey' track from the movie's album continues to be a chart buster.
However, 'Settai' is the Tamil remake of the sensational Hindi flick 'Delhi Belly'. The film is all set to hit the screens in April.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong