Arya-Hansika starrer 'Settai' gets a U certificate
The Tamil remake of Delhi Belly is all set to hit the screens in April.
UTV's upcoming Tamil flick, 'Settai' gets 30% tax exemption. If one asks the reason why? It is because the Arya-Hansika starrer 'Settai' has just acquired 'U' certificate. The running time of the movie is two hours and six minutes, and it is an out-and-out family entertainer.
'Settai' also has Anjali and Premgi Amaren to its star cast. The film is directed by Kannan of 'Jeyam Kondan' fame, and its music is scored by Thaman.
It is worth mentioning that the 'Agalathey Agalathey' track from the movie's album continues to be a chart buster.
However, 'Settai' is the Tamil remake of the sensational Hindi flick 'Delhi Belly'. The film is all set to hit the screens in April.
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Bihar Deputy CM Tejaswi Yadav Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Akhilesh Targeted By Stepmother, Black Magic Used: SP MLC
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan