Arya, Nayantara to act in Atlee's next
It's official. Arya aka Jammy and Nayantara will be doing a film for Atlee, director Shankar's assistant.
It's official. Arya aka Jammy and Nayantara will be doing a film for Atlee, director Shankar's assistant which will be produced by Fox Star Studios. The duo have earlier worked together in 'Boss Engira Baskiran', which was much talked about for their on screen chemistry.
It may be mentioned, from the last few months, rumors are rife that Nayantara and Arya are seeing each other but the actor has repeatedly played it down and expressed that they're mere friends and he only tried to cheer up Nayan at his house warming ceremony, owing to the fact that she was low then due to her break up with Prabhu Deva.
This yet to be titled venture, like 'Boss Engira Baskiran' will be a light hearted romantic entertainer and will go on floors later this year.
Nayantara currently has a film with Ajith - Arya, a bilingual with Gopichand, two Telugu flicks with Rana and Nag and this yet to be titled venture.
Looks like the going is great for this pretty actress, who was in the numero uno position last year.
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- My Character in Rock On 2 Goes Through an Internal Conflict: Farhan Akhtar
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Salman Khan's Recent Photo With Nephew Ahil is Just Too Heart-warming
- No One Needs to Give Proof of Their Patriotism, Says CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani