As it happened: India vs Ireland, FIH Hockey World League
A spiriting Ireland outfit held India to a 4-4 draw in the opening match of the FIH Hockey World League Round 3, which also doubles up as the World Cup qualifier.
A spiriting Ireland outfit held India to a 4-4 draw in the opening match of the FIH Hockey World League Round 3, which also doubles up as the World Cup qualifier, at Rotterdam on Thursday.
Rupinderpal Singh (40th and 65th) scored two goals for India off penalty corners, with Shivendra Singh (47th) and Akashdeep Singh (22nd) being the other two marksmen.
For Ireland, Alan Sothern (25th), Peter Caruth (30th), Conor Harte (57th) and Andrew McConnell (64th) scored the all-important goals.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Says 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist Killed in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir