Asansol: 10 injured in clash with police
The locals were protesting against the construction of a boundary wall at a steel plant belonging to IISCO, near Purushottampur.
Asansol: Nearly 10 people, including 5 policemen were injured in clashes between locals and policemen in Asansol in West Bengal. The incident took place when the locals objected to the construction of a boundary wall at a steel plant belonging to IISCO, near Purushottampur.
The police resorted to lathicharge and lobbed tear gas shells to control the angry mob.
Residents were protesting at the house of state Law Minister Moloy Ghatak.
The angry crowd blocked the construction work and allegedly pelted stones at the police.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion