DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Asansol: 10 injured in clash with police
The locals were protesting against the construction of a boundary wall at a steel plant belonging to IISCO, near Purushottampur.
Asansol: Nearly 10 people, including 5 policemen were injured in clashes between locals and policemen in Asansol in West Bengal. The incident took place when the locals objected to the construction of a boundary wall at a steel plant belonging to IISCO, near Purushottampur.
The police resorted to lathicharge and lobbed tear gas shells to control the angry mob.
Residents were protesting at the house of state Law Minister Moloy Ghatak.
The angry crowd blocked the construction work and allegedly pelted stones at the police.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users