Asaram enjoying VIP treatment in jail: Sources
Asaram is also being given special food which has been cooked at the homes of jail officials.
Jodhpur: Self-styled godman Asaram, accused of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl at his ashram, is reportedly enjoying VIP treatment in the Jodhpur Central Jail.
Besides being provided bed and bedding, Asaram is also being given special food which has been cooked at the homes of jail officials. Two of his followers have been provided to him as his personal attendants. The two were arrested for indulging in violent protests demanding Asaram's release.
When Asaram demanded he be provided water of Ganga river for bath, the jail authorities made sure that it was done.
Meanwhile, Jodhpur Deputy Commissioner of Police Ajay Pal Lamba, whose team arrested Asaram, has allegedly received a fax threatening him over the case.
The 72-year-old Asaram was sent to jail on Monday after he was remanded in 14-day judicial custody by a Jodhpur court. Asaram was arrested in Indore following an FIR lodged by the victim that she was sexually assaulted by him.
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- India's Response to Uri Attack Live: Army Conducts Surgical Strikes on Terror Launch Pads Along LoC
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview