DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Asaram enjoying VIP treatment in jail: Sources
Asaram is also being given special food which has been cooked at the homes of jail officials.
Jodhpur: Self-styled godman Asaram, accused of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl at his ashram, is reportedly enjoying VIP treatment in the Jodhpur Central Jail.
Besides being provided bed and bedding, Asaram is also being given special food which has been cooked at the homes of jail officials. Two of his followers have been provided to him as his personal attendants. The two were arrested for indulging in violent protests demanding Asaram's release.
When Asaram demanded he be provided water of Ganga river for bath, the jail authorities made sure that it was done.
Meanwhile, Jodhpur Deputy Commissioner of Police Ajay Pal Lamba, whose team arrested Asaram, has allegedly received a fax threatening him over the case.
The 72-year-old Asaram was sent to jail on Monday after he was remanded in 14-day judicial custody by a Jodhpur court. Asaram was arrested in Indore following an FIR lodged by the victim that she was sexually assaulted by him.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835