DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aseemanand's judicial custody extended
The judicial custody of Swami Aseemanand, an accused in the Ajmer Dargah bomb blast case, till June 24.
Jaipur: A local court has extended the judicial custody of Swami Aseemanand, an accused in the Ajmer Dargah bomb blast case, till June 24.
Aseemanand and Lokesh, Mukesh, Bharat, Devendra and Harshad -- the other accused in the case -- were produced before the court yesterday which extended their judicial custody till June 24.
Apart from 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast, which claimed three lives and left 15 others injured, Aseemanand is an accused in several other blast cases across the country, including those at Hyderabad's Mecca Masjid and Malegaon.
He was arrested by the CBI last year from Haridwar for his alleged role in the Mecca Masjid blast case.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morgan, Moeen Propel Hosts to 339/6
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings