Aseemanand's judicial custody extended
The judicial custody of Swami Aseemanand, an accused in the Ajmer Dargah bomb blast case, till June 24.
Jaipur: A local court has extended the judicial custody of Swami Aseemanand, an accused in the Ajmer Dargah bomb blast case, till June 24.
Aseemanand and Lokesh, Mukesh, Bharat, Devendra and Harshad -- the other accused in the case -- were produced before the court yesterday which extended their judicial custody till June 24.
Apart from 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast, which claimed three lives and left 15 others injured, Aseemanand is an accused in several other blast cases across the country, including those at Hyderabad's Mecca Masjid and Malegaon.
He was arrested by the CBI last year from Haridwar for his alleged role in the Mecca Masjid blast case.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle