DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aseemanand's judicial custody extended
The custody of Aseemanand and 3 other accused in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case has been extended till May 27.
Jaipur: A CBI court on Saturday extended the judicial remand of Swami Aseemanand and three other accused in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case till May 27.
Besides right-wing activist Aseemanand, who is also allegedly involved in several terror cases, the other three accused in the Ajmer blast are Bharati Bhai, Harshad Solanki and Mukesh Vasaani.
The CBI court extended the judicial remand of all the four accused to May 27.
The bomb attack at the dargah of Sufi saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti had left three persons dead and 15 wounded.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi