Aseemanand's judicial custody extended
The custody of Aseemanand and 3 other accused in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case has been extended till May 27.
Jaipur: A CBI court on Saturday extended the judicial remand of Swami Aseemanand and three other accused in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case till May 27.
Besides right-wing activist Aseemanand, who is also allegedly involved in several terror cases, the other three accused in the Ajmer blast are Bharati Bhai, Harshad Solanki and Mukesh Vasaani.
The CBI court extended the judicial remand of all the four accused to May 27.
The bomb attack at the dargah of Sufi saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti had left three persons dead and 15 wounded.
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan