DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aseemanand's judicial custody extended
The custody of Aseemanand and 3 other accused in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case has been extended till May 27.
Jaipur: A CBI court on Saturday extended the judicial remand of Swami Aseemanand and three other accused in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case till May 27.
Besides right-wing activist Aseemanand, who is also allegedly involved in several terror cases, the other three accused in the Ajmer blast are Bharati Bhai, Harshad Solanki and Mukesh Vasaani.
The CBI court extended the judicial remand of all the four accused to May 27.
The bomb attack at the dargah of Sufi saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti had left three persons dead and 15 wounded.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO