Aseemanand's judicial custody extended
The custody of Aseemanand and 3 other accused in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case has been extended till May 27.
Jaipur: A CBI court on Saturday extended the judicial remand of Swami Aseemanand and three other accused in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case till May 27.
Besides right-wing activist Aseemanand, who is also allegedly involved in several terror cases, the other three accused in the Ajmer blast are Bharati Bhai, Harshad Solanki and Mukesh Vasaani.
The CBI court extended the judicial remand of all the four accused to May 27.
The bomb attack at the dargah of Sufi saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti had left three persons dead and 15 wounded.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century