DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Asha, Brett to team up for duet again
The music never stops. Asha Bhonsle and Brett Lee are likely to make a come-back with another duet soon.
New Delhi: The music never stops. Not with Asha Bhonsle and Brett Lee, anyway. The duo seems all set to make a come-back with another album, with the legendary singer expressing her desire to record another song with the Australian pace bowler.
Herald Sun reported on Wednesday that Asha, who would be visiting Australia next month, would probably meet with Lee during her visit.
"Why not? The song is going extremely well," the 73-year-old singer was quoted as saying in an interview.
"We have his telephone number and he said to give him a shout and he will try and catch up. Brett is a really great guy. I really had fun with him and I look forward to doing that again," Bhonsle was quoted as saying.
Lee and Asha had come together to sing a duet for the Indian legend's new album, Asha and Friends a few months ago.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh