DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ashley Judd splits from husband of 11 years
Ashley Judd is splitting from her husband Dario Franchitti, just weeks after celebrating their wedding anniversary.
Los Angeles: Actress Ashley Judd is splitting from her husband Dario Franchitti, just weeks after celebrating their 11th wedding anniversary in December.
The couple announced plans to end the relationship Tuesday, reports people.com.
"We have mutually decided to end our marriage. We'll always be family and continue to cherish our relationship based on the special love, integrity, and respect we have always enjoyed," the couple said in a joint statement.
Judd married Franchitti in a private ceremony in his native Scotland in 2001 after a two-year engagement.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO