Ashley Judd splits from husband of 11 years
Ashley Judd is splitting from her husband Dario Franchitti, just weeks after celebrating their wedding anniversary.
Los Angeles: Actress Ashley Judd is splitting from her husband Dario Franchitti, just weeks after celebrating their 11th wedding anniversary in December.
The couple announced plans to end the relationship Tuesday, reports people.com.
"We have mutually decided to end our marriage. We'll always be family and continue to cherish our relationship based on the special love, integrity, and respect we have always enjoyed," the couple said in a joint statement.
Judd married Franchitti in a private ceremony in his native Scotland in 2001 after a two-year engagement.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance