Ashley Judd splits from husband of 11 years
Ashley Judd is splitting from her husband Dario Franchitti, just weeks after celebrating their wedding anniversary.
Los Angeles: Actress Ashley Judd is splitting from her husband Dario Franchitti, just weeks after celebrating their 11th wedding anniversary in December.
The couple announced plans to end the relationship Tuesday, reports people.com.
"We have mutually decided to end our marriage. We'll always be family and continue to cherish our relationship based on the special love, integrity, and respect we have always enjoyed," the couple said in a joint statement.
Judd married Franchitti in a private ceremony in his native Scotland in 2001 after a two-year engagement.
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Chinese Army Intruded Inside Arunachal on September 9