Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis fuel dating rumours
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have fueled romance rumours after being spotted enjoying a cozy meal together.
Los Angeles: Two And A Half Men star Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have fuelled romance rumours after being spotted enjoying a cosy meal together recently.
The pair has been close since shooting to fame on hit comedy That 70s Show, and sparked rumours they are dating in April. The stars have yet to comment on the speculation, but kept the rumour mill going when they hooked up for a date at Soho House in LA. The pair was snapped cuddling and flirting as they enjoyed drinks, reported Us magazine.
"They were seated on a couch on the same side of the table and Mila was running her hands through Ashton's hair. She had her elbow resting on his back and couldn't stop playing with his hair and rubbing his shoulders. He leaned in and whispered to her and kissed her cheek. They were holding hands," a source said.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- My Book Is Not a Biography on Rajinikanth, Says Aishwarya Dhanush
- Madonna, Scarlett Johansson, Ashley Judd Slam Trump at Women's March
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa Gets Evicted From The House
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More