DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Asian Games: Indian women win kabaddi gold
The Indian women beat Thailand 28-14 in a dominating performance to clinch the inaugural women's kabaddi gold.
Guangzhou: The Indian women's kabaddi team completed a memorable Asian Games debut by clinching the gold medal with a comprehensive win over Thailand in the finals here on Friday.
The Indians beat Thailand 28-14 in a dominating performance to clinch the inaugural women's kabaddi gold of the Asian Games.
The Indians led 17-7 at half-time after Thailand failed to secure a single lona against India's two. The Indian team also got a couple of bonus points in the opening half.
The second half followed a similar script and India once again dominated by securing a couple of lonas and getting 20 outs to emerge triumphant.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere