DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Asiana voted airline of the year: Survey
Asiana Airlines edged out Singapore Airlines and Qatar Airways which ranked second and third.
Singapore: Passengers have voted South Korea's Asiana Airlines airline of the year in an annual survey by British-based consultancy Skytrax, edging out Singapore Airlines and Qatar Airways which ranked second and third.
More than 17.9 million air travellers from over 100 countries took part in the 10-month survey between July 2009 and April 2010 to choose their favourite airline.
"The award slogan of 'The Passenger's Choice' underlines the fact that Asiana Airlines are succeeding in satisfying the hardest critics -- their users," said Skytrax chairman Edward Plaisted.
Qatar Airways was rated third while Cathay Pacific came fourth.
The final top 10 ranking in the awards were:
1. Asiana Airlines
2. Singapore Airlines
3. Qatar Airways
4. Cathay Pacific
5. Air New Zealand
6. Etihad Airways
7. Qantas Airways
9. Thai Airways
10. Malaysia Airlines
Recommended For You
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes