Assam: Newborn's body found from dustbin
Authorities said the half-eaten body, the gender of which could not be determined, was not of any baby born in the hospital.
Nagaon: The body of a new-born was recovered from a hospital dustbin in Nagaon town of Assam on Saturday. The body was spotted at around 11 am from the bin near one of the gates at the Bhogeswari Phukanani Civil Hospital, police sources said.
Some people noticed a few stray dogs rummaging through the dustbin and tugging at the body. They chased away the dogs.
Hospital authorities said the half-eaten body, the gender of which could not be determined, was not of any baby born in the hospital.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One of the Season
- Aamir Khan's Latest TVC On Gender Equality Is Getting All The Praise It Deserves
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game