DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Assam: Newborn's body found from dustbin
Authorities said the half-eaten body, the gender of which could not be determined, was not of any baby born in the hospital.
Nagaon: The body of a new-born was recovered from a hospital dustbin in Nagaon town of Assam on Saturday. The body was spotted at around 11 am from the bin near one of the gates at the Bhogeswari Phukanani Civil Hospital, police sources said.
Some people noticed a few stray dogs rummaging through the dustbin and tugging at the body. They chased away the dogs.
Hospital authorities said the half-eaten body, the gender of which could not be determined, was not of any baby born in the hospital.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin A Billion Dreams Review: Ode to Memories of Sachin Tendulkar
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Virat Kohli Rules Instagram During IPL Despite Poor RCB Show